Interested in working with Centurion? We want to hear from individuals desiring to join our team. Many people find the auction business an appealing and exciting field in which to work.
Organizational positions and departments we are most often hiring for include:
- Militaria Research Cataloger
- Firearm Research Cataloger
- Customer Service
Positions may be either part-time or full-time.
No matter the primary position for which someone was hired, at times, one can expect to assist as needed within various other operations / duties of the business.
All positions require the following attributes:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong knowledge or background within the area for which one is applying (We understand an applicant may not have direct experience within the auction business or industry)
- Strong work ethic (self-starter, motivated & focused on task)
- Able to work independently & complete assigned, deadline driven, tasks (without chatter, conversation, or distracting others)
- Proficient in the use of computers, common software applications, & the Internet
- Capable of research
- Stable, documented work history (Extremely important)
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills
- 21 years of age or older
Important to mention:
- Anyone applying must not be addicted to their phone or social media (of any kind)
- Job requires long periods of standing and physical activity
- In some instances, on the job training may be available in place of experience.
Centurion Auctions is headquartered in Tallahassee, FL.